I wanted to share the details of the Thanksgiving Potluck for my husband’s office from last Friday. Celebrating potluck style is a simple way to make hosting less stressful by asking everyone to bring their favorite dish. Since the food was taken care of, I was able to focus my energy into making the space feel extra festive.
- Half of the pumpkins & frames are from Hobby Lobby’s 80% off sale… they were mere dollars!
- The other half of the decorations were gathered from home
- Chairs are from IKEA
- Friendsgiving Banner is from Target’s Dollar Spot
- Leaves Tablecloth is from the clearance aisle at Michaels for approx. $2.50
- Kraft-Like Tablecloth is from Target. The kiddos can actually color on this tablecloth to keep them entertained. Target also has matching placemats.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends!