It’s that time of the year again! We hosted a CRAWL-FISH BABY SHOWER for one of our team members and his wife at our annual company crawfish boil on Saturday. I love the creativity of word play!
- Marlaina’s Morsels made this outrageously stunning cake! I am amazed at all the details she put into the cake!
- Etsy shop Candied Cakes for crawfish strawberry lollipops. I ordered them a week before the party… I know I was cutting it pretty close! But she put my mind to ease and they were here two days before the party!
- Etsy shop Studio Nellcote DIY for downloadable favor tags that I printed on kraft cardstock.
- DIY Crawl-Fish Shower Banner
- DIY Cake Table Backdrop
- DIY Station Hand Washing
- DIY Thank You Cards for Addressee Station
- Crawfish cups filled with white gumballs are from Arne’s Warehouse
- I placed an order with the HEB bakery for a dozen vanilla cupcakes for less than $7. I bought Gummy Lobster Candy from Amazon for the cupcake toppers. I downloaded a free cupcake wrapper when performing a google search and printed it on kraft cardstock.
- Tablecloths were purchased on Amazon for last year’s crawfish boil for $11.88
- Tin Buckets were $1.99 from the local Dollar Tree
- Inflatable Crawfish
- Crawfish figurines decorate throughout the party are from Arne’s Warehouse for $1 a piece
- Crawfish bibs
- We ordered live crawfish from All Season Seafood Restaurant
- My husband cooked the delicious crawfish