You are probably wondering how do you go about creating your own awe-inspiring tablescape. Well… give it some height. Give it some width. Don’t be scared to take up the entire space. Look for items you already have. Look in your closet. It does not have to be elaborate. It does not have to be shiny. Or glittery. Add small delicate details. Then add some more details. And then step back and look what is in front of you.
- $2.50 Hobby Lobby Clear Vases
- $1 Hobby Lobby Red Berries
- White pitchers, nutcrackers and candle holders are recent finds from Home Goods
- Wood slices and candles are a collection gathered throughout my years of hoarding
- The weathered white metal reindeers… I am certain it is from either Michael’s or Hobby Lobby post-Christmas finds
- The wooden snowflakes on the backs of each chair is from a wooden garland I found post-Christmas at Marshall’s last year. I cut off each snowflake and added jute to hang them off each chair
- I am sure the floral garland is a post-Christmas find from previous years at Hobby Lobby. If you find there are gaps and holes in certain areas after you lay down the garland, purchase those $1 floral stems at Hobby Lobby to fill in the gaps
- For the napkin display, cut off any green foliage you have, add berries, cinnamon stick and jute to tie them all together… and VOILA!
Okay… now I am off to tackle the Christmas tree decorations!