My littlest one is turning 3 tomorrow. I am getting a little emotional knowing that she is definitely no longer a baby anymore and because we don’t plan on having anymore babies. When she was 2, she could pass for a 1 year old due to her petite frame. But she definitely looks like a toddler now as she’s about to be 3.
Today, I am sharing pics of her Pow Wow Wild & Free 2nd Birthday party. This theme was so much fun to do. The kids and even the parents loved the tribal headbands and the additional party details.
- DIY feather headbands
- DIY dreamcatchers
- DIY fringe garland
- DIY feather mason jar decor
- DIY clouds
- DIY ceiling garland
- DIY Life size Photo Booth
- Wall arrows and the TWO are from Hobby Lobby and were spray painted mint, yellow and gray
- Tree and birds wall decal is from here
- Etsy Shop Belva June for the signs, cupcake toppers, favor bag tags, water bottle labels and DIY warrior arrow
- Etsy Shop The Party Girl Studio for photo booth props